A Customer Service Associate at ZippyTym plays a critical role to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all its customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers with information about their service requests. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understandnature of service requestsand determine customer needs.
- Good composition skillsability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websitesandproficient knowledge of email applications.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Effectiveproblem-solvingskills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Action oriented,self-disciplined, organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.