Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ZippyTym™!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ZippyTym’s Website, located at www.zippytym.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ZippyTym if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, ZippyTym and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ZippyTym. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from ZippyTym for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions
You must not:
- Republish material from ZippyTym
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from ZippyTym
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ZippyTym
- Redistribute content from ZippyTym
Parts of this website offer users an opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. ZippyTym does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ZippyTym, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, ZippyTym shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
ZippyTym reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant ZippyTym a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- Any other social media platforms and websites.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of ZippyTym, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to ZippyTym. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of ZippyTym’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
No use of ZippyTym’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
We at Zippytym.com are committed to the protection and privacy of all the information you provide us. We adhere to the guidelines listed below in order to honor your continued trust with us.
Zippytym.com doesn’t lease or offer your personal data to outsiders.
Zippytym.com doesn’t impart your contact information to different clients or outsiders without your assent.
All the information that you furnish to Zippytym.com is secured and protected within SSL protocols.
No financial records of your card transactions are saved with Zippytym.com
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct; we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating in any way to [the agreement/the relationship] including without limitation any dispute concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, enforceability or breach [of the agreement], shall be exclusively resolved by binding arbitration upon a Party’s submission of the dispute to arbitration.
In any case, where the customer and vendor cannot mutually agree on the facilitation of services, you expressly agree to and acknowledge that Zipptym.com or a third party chosen by Zippytym.com will arbitrate the dispute in accordance with these Terms of Service and the Website.
Arbitration Service Fee: For the use of Arbitration Services, irrespective of the nature of the resolution and any resulting disbursements, zippytym.com charges an Arbitration Service Fee of twenty-five dollars ($25.00) and five percent (5%) of the total amount paid by a customer/vendor to zippytym.com for the applicable service or which such payment relates.
You acknowledge and agree that Zippytym.com will construe any Service Agreement based on the transaction’s course of dealing and standard industry practices. Specifically, in rendering its decision, the arbitrator shall only be obligated to consider the following: (i) the Service Agreement, (ii) the parties’ course of dealings, as evidenced by activity on or communications through the website, (iii) the Service Request(s) itself and (iv) any information or communication that the Customer and the Vendor submit for review.
- Zippytym.com shall render its decision within five to seven (5-7) days of the arbitration being opened. During this time, you are encouraged to continue to negotiate an amicable settlement with each other.
- You agree that the decision of Zippytym.com, acting as an arbitrator, shall be final, binding, and not subject to appeal. Accordingly, within a reasonable time after we have rendered a decision, we will transfer funds in accordance with the arbitrator’s decision.
- In the event that you are the prevailing party in its arbitration decision, you agree that you shall have no right, title to, interest in, or license to the Service that is the subject matter of the dispute. In such case, you agree to return any physical copies of such Service in your possession and destroy any electronic copies that you have.
Payments, Refunds and Cancelations
Zippytym.com offers products and services for sale. The site does not handle payments for these products directly but rather refers these payments to a secure third-party payment processor which handles all aspects of the payment process. Any payment issues or disputes should be resolved directly with the payment processor. Once we have been notified by the payment processor that a payment has been made, and that the payment has successfully passed a fraud review, a service request will be placed with us. Cancelations and refunds are subject to a review-based approach. Zippytym.com will assess all the situations and conditions of the facilitation of the service/product and decide whether a partial refund or no refund is applicable. Once a service request is placed, no refunds will be applicable in a typical situation. If a service request is unable to be processed by zippytym due to any reason, a refund may be possible, subject to service charge deductions.